Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My Uncle has tagged me so in the spirit of blogging, I am participating.

Here is how it is done.


A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question. (note, you’ll need to pull the list of questions from Baloney's post above if you want to see which one I switched out). FYI, I'm too lazy to think of new questions, I'll just be using my Yogi's.

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz. Hmmm...I'll have to think on this one.

1.How many songs are on your iPod? I have 1708 songs on my ipod.

2. What music would you want played at your funeral? Hmmm, tough one. I hope its fun music and people are celebrating my life.

3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to? None at the moment but when I move back to the US, I think I'm going to get Cosmo and maybe something worthwhile like US News.

4. What is your favorite scent? hmmm...fresh cut grass...no, no...freshly baked chocolate chip cookies!

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? Travel the world!!

6. What is your theme song? Independent by Webbie

7. Do you trust easily? Nope, prove to me there's a reason to trust you.

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I think too much sometimes and take too long to make a decision.

9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Work is driving me crazy. They're so unorganized...too many priorities. There are only 24 hours in a day people!

10. Do you have a good body-image? Better than I did a year ago and definitely better than two years ago. But does a woman ever have a good body image?

11. Is being tagged fun? Sure, why not?

12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time? Mostly facebook these days but some myspace still. I also write in my blog occassionally and read my Uncle Yogi's blog.

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Sour Patch Kids, Turkish Pizza (OH MY GOD - YUM), Matt Nathanson

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Uncle Yogi - he's always struck me as type A, analytical, independent, smart.

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry

16.What’s your favorite item of clothing? Do shoes count? I love to buy new shoes! But otherwise, a tank top and some flannel pants

17. What is the perfect birthday cake? Something with chocolate...and maybe peanut butter

18. What cartoon character is most like you? Probably Dilbert, i don't really know any other cartoon characters

19. What items could you not go without during the day? My laptop, my mobile

20. What should you be doing right now? Fixing the workplan so everyone can enter their time on Thursday

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what cartoon character you are but I really don't see you as Dilbert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm Dilbert sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, I've given you and award. Of course, that is going to mean some work on your part!

    ReplyDelete