Sunday, November 1, 2015

Trick or Treat

I have always loved Halloween.  I have fond memories as a kid of getting dressed up and going trick or treating.  It's one night I'm excited to experience with Gigi.

For her first Halloween, I knew what she would be as soon as I found out I was pregnant.  When my sister Jean was little, my mom dressed her up as a pumpkin.  I always remember how stinking cute I thought she was.  What do you think?  Wasn't she a cutie?


So, I knew that little Gigi would be a pumpkin.  I found a good costume from Pottery Barn Kids and I bought it when they were running a 20% off sale and on top of that, I had a 15% off coupon!  Score!

Adam and I debated on what we should be to coordinate with her outfit and decided on being scarecrows.  She handled everything really well.  Especially considering we had makeup on all night - she didn't even seem to notice.




We spent the afternoon at a birthday party for our friend Gabby.  There were about 8 toddler aged kids running around in costumes all afternoon.  Now I know what I have to look forward to.  We then went trick or treating with all the kids.  Gigi made it about 20 minutes and then was done with it.  I think she enjoyed the night and I'm already thinking about what she'll be next year.



2 comments:

  1. Shiloh wore that pumpkin costume too and I just found out yesterday that Mary still has it at her house. GiGi could have used it also. I have a whole tub of costumes that I made for you girls, you should look through it while you're here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the three of you - very cute!

    ReplyDelete