Saturday, June 2, 2012

The city that never sleeps

The week before Christmas, HA and I decided to go to New York. It was a fantastic trip and we'd like to go back. We did all the normal touristy stuff - the Empire State building, a show on broadway, and the Rockettes.

We had brilliant food. You could spend a whole vacation just eating all day and never doing anything else. We had two really beautiful dinners while we were there but one in particular was fantastic. Adam took me to The Palace for dinner. The food was beyond good and the atmosphere had a very trendy vibe. We needed up making friends with the bartender and having drinks with him that night.

These were my favorite Christmas decorations in the city.

We found these on the Brooklyn Bridge and thought they were very cool. I couldn't help myself in photographing them.
I took this picture from the top of the Rockafeller Center right before Adam asked me a very important question....

Of course I said yes! He did a fantastic job designing the ring (yes, he designed it himself). Now we just need to finish all the wedding planning!

 

1 comment: